1. Swamplandia! by Karen Russell.
2. Satsuma body butter from The Body Shop. I’m still so obsessed with this. I always want to smell like a citrus grove.
3. Plants, especially this new aloe plant I bought for my window sill at work.
4. Teal nail polish (all of them, not just this particular one)
5. Forever 21 cheap-o earrings
6. Rose Salve. I use it on my cuticles (almost) everyday!
7. Clementines! Seriously obsessed. I probably eat 3-4 of these a day.
8. Ginger Beer, by itself OR mixed with rum and lime aka a dark and stormy.
9. My new job! I love it so much.
Guys, its been so long since I’ve posted a nail blog! I wanted to do something interesting, but didn’t have a lot of time so I went with a simple gradient. Everyone always assumes that gradient nails are such a process, but they’re so so easy! For these I painted my entire nail my lightest shade of green. After that dried I used a makeup sponge to pat on the darker shades. I added a fast drying top coat and was finished! Easy as pie!
A week and a half ago Ray and I, along with several friends/creatives we’re working on some projects with, went to Megacon in Orlando! It was such a great weekend! We were able to meet and brainstorm with our team, attend several informative panels, listen to the legendary Stan Lee speak (Ray’s fave) and observed many MANY cosplayers (my fave). Check out our vlog for all the fun!