2014 was a good year in polish for me, even though I’ve been neglecting my nails for the past 2 months. I decided to post my top ten favorite nail looks from 2014. Enjoy!
1. Space Nails – I ALWAYS love space/sky/nebular nails.
2. X-Men Nails – Ray has been a huge x-men fan since he was a little boy. I did this look for the Days of Future Past premier!
3. Panda Nails – Because why not?
4. Pineapple Nails – Pineapples were so trendy this summer! I had to represent with a little nail art!
5. Water Color Gradient Nails – These turned out so much prettier than I was expecting.
6. Green on green Nails – Inspired by Twin Peaks!
7. TV Nails – Inspired by a Zooey Deschanel manicure she wore to the Golden Globes.
8. Rose Gold Tipped Nails – Simple and pretty.
9. Zig Zag Nails – Inspired by a bathing suit I had as a child.
10. Triangle Nails – One of my favorite color combos!
Looking forward to new nail inspiration for 2015!