1. Old White earrings from Forever 21 – One of these fell underneath our dresser in October. I finally retrieved it a few weeks ago.
2. Ghost Stories sweatshirt by Maiden Voyage – One of my favorite Christmas gifts! The company specializes in the weird. I got Ray this Maiden Voyage tshirt for Valentine’s day a few years ago.
3. Mini donut pan – I made my first batch of homemade donuts a few weeks ago. I invented apple butter donuts, and while they were pretty good I think they still need some tweaking. Or twerking.
4. The Body Shop Shea Butter Scrub – Because winter.
5. Charcoal and Black Sugar Polishing Mask – Again, because winter.
6. Orla Kiely ipad case – We bought my ipad used, and the previous owner gave us their Lifeproof case. I know they’re supposed to be waterproof and amazing, but I really didn’t like it. It was super bulky and ugly. I think this Orla case suits me much better.
7. Vigo pepperoncinis – My current food obsession. Put ’em in a salad. Put ’em on a pizza. Put ’em on a sandwich. Put ’em on a cracker. The possibilities are endless.
8. Fiddle Leaf Fig – My favorite of all our house plants. The oversize leaves get me every time.
9. The Mindy Project – Ray and I started watching at the very end of December and quickly became obsessed.
10. Deuce Cities Henhouse – My new favorite blog! Alison and her family live in a 100 year old house and she is always working on projects to improve it. This blog has a lot of ideas and inspiration, especially if you own an older home.
This video (that I already posted on social media) of 4 Disney artists painting the same tree. It’s a nice reminder that art is subjective and we all have our own style.