1. New iphone!! Yay! The iphone I had been using for the previous 2 years originally belonged to Ray and the screen has been cracked the entire time. I’m loving the 5s AND we got a great deal on it from Best Buy! Win win!
2. New iphone case by Rifle Paper Co.
3. True Blue Paraffin Hand Lotion. This stuff is super moisturizing and smells like oranges.
4. Emergen-C because of sick life. Boo.
5. Sage Berry Candle Company wax tarts! I love that these tarts are from a local company and they smell sooo good.
6. Orly nail polish in Rage
7. Everything’s Coming Up Milhouse by Happy Hands Nail Polish (another fave local company)
8. Maybelline’s The Rocket Mascara
9. The Body Shop Body Butter in Satsuma. This might be my favorite January Favorite.
10. Orange is the New Black. Please, oh please lets hope I never have to go to prison because I will clearly never survive.
11. DDon’t Trust the B—- in Apartment 23. Long title, right? I wasn’t a huge fan of this show at first, but James Van Der Beek has just been killing it lately. He’s hilarious and I love that he plays himself.
*UNFAVORITE*1. Almay Eye Makeup Remover Pads. The absolute WORST eye makeup remover pads I’ve ever used.