1. New Serta pillow
2. fresh peaches
3. Grow Your Handmade Business by Kari Chapin. This book is full of great business/marketing information for anythong venturing into a handmade bussiness!
4. Batiste Dry Shampoo. I’ve had really bad luck with dry shampoo and this is the first one I’ve found that does what it’s supposed to!
5. Urban Decay’s Naked 2 palette. I always go back and forth between my neutral palettes, but I’ve been stuck on this one for a while. My current fave colors are Tease and Verve.
6. China Glaze polish in Secret Periwinkle
7. Lush’s lip scrub in Popcorn. I’m obsessed.
8. Small Town Security. Whew, guys, this is the trashiest show and I love it. The first season is on Netlix. It’s a gem. Don’t judge me.
UNFAVORITESGuys, these are just terrible.
1. Rimmel BB Cream. I love BB creams and tinted moisturizers, this one just fell really short. It applied patchy and oxidized after only a few hours.
2. Sally Hansen Insta-dry nail polish. Thick, gloopy and the brush is as wide as my nails. No thanks.