- So Delicious Coconut Creamer – I decided to try out some healthier coffee creamers this year. I mean, there’s still sugar in this creamer, but a lot less weird-o chemicals. The french vanilla and slight coconut flavor is perfect!
- Blood Oranges – A constant winter favorite for me! I’m so #blessed to live in Florida where the citrus is abundant and delicious. IF you’ve never had a blood orange, they taste like a cross between an orange and a cherry.
- Bunny Slippers – I’m a slipper girl. We live in an old house with wood floors and in the winter, slippers save my life! Ray bought these for me for Christmas and I love them!
- Bergamont Waters Candle from B&BW – My mom gifted me this candle for Christmas and it’s my new favorite!
- Copper Bathroom Sink Faucet – Isn’t this beautiful? We found this perfect copper faucet on Amazon that goes perfectly in our downstairs bathroom. I have a few posts in the works discussing some of our recent and future home renovations.
- My favorite Murder – MFM is my new favorite podcast! 2 female comedians talking about murder and true crime! It’s so good and there are 50+ episode to binge on!
- Up and Vanished – Another favorite true crime podcast. Up and Vanished focuses on a cold case of a missing woman out of Ocilla, GA. It’s very southern, very small-town, very mysterious!
- The OA – This Netflix original is hard to explain, but it it’s excellent. A young woman is found after being missing for years under very mysterious circumstances.
What have you been loving recently?