Happy January (except now it’s February!)
Here are a few favorites I had during the month of January:
1. Rifle Paper Co 2016 planner – In school I was a planner person. I NEEDED it to be able to get anything done. I’ve been inconsistent using a planner or agenda in my adult life. I’ve gone back and forth between physical and digital planners several times. So far, this planner has come in real handy, not to mention it’s beautiful!
2. Kat Von D eyeliner – I probably have 10 different brush and pen eyeliners in my makeup bag. This liner is my newest addition and I’ve loving it! It stays put all day!!
3. Cocktail Bling by Essie nail polish – Grey polish all day and all night.
4. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse – My current favorite face product.
5. Elf eyebrow kit – If I could offer one piece of advice to all ladies it would be to check yo’ eyebrows!!
6. Sugar Crush scrub by Soap and Glory – This makes you smell like lime sour patch kids AND exfoliates your skin like a boss!
7. House of Cards – Guys, I don’t know why we waited so long to watch this! House are Cards is a Netflix original political drama- and I love it!! Can we take a moment and appreciate Frank Underwood’s southern accent?
What were your January favorites?!