October has flown by! We’ve had plans every weekend of October and it looks like it will stay that way through November and December. Here are a few of my favorites from October:
– Apple Cider – It’s apple cider season and I couldn’t be happier about it. My inlaws just brought us some apple cider from their recent trip to North Carolina. I can’t wait to try it!
– Popcorn (with a few reese’s pieces on top) – We watched the first hour of Scream this month, and I had to have popcorn. We don’t have a microwave, and sometimes cleaning the popcorn maker seems like torture, so we usually buy jiffy pop (a la Scream).
– Pears – It’s pear season and I can’t get enough of them!
– Not Your Mother’s Clean Freak dry shampoo – Historically, I’ve had bad luck with dry shampoo. This is my first time trying Not Your Mother’s and so far, so good!
– Sally Hansen’s Diamond basecoat – I finally bought another one of these a few weeks ago. For the past several months I’ve been using up basecoats that I don’t really love and don’t really work well. I’m finally back to my tried and true!
– Size Matters by Essie – A fall essential!
– Peppermint Essential Oil – I’ve had a few headaches this month and I’ve used peppermint oil on the back of my neck and my temples to aid in alleviating pain. Ray has also used it under his nose to help with his nighttime stuffiness.
– Lemon Essential Oil – I’ve been using lemon oil to clean and to freshen my sink. Not to mention, it smells amazing!
– My birthday – I turned 30 in October. 3-0. Thanks to all my friends and family who celebrated with me!
– Epcot’s Food and Wine Festival – I don’t want to say too much, as full post on the festival is coming Wednesday. Just know it was awesome and I loved it!
– Scream Queens – Guys… just trust me. Best new show of the season!
“What fresh hell is this?”