1. Coffee Shop of Horrors Siren Song coconut coffee – We saw these guys at Free Comic Book Day on May 2nd and couldn’t resist picking up some locally roasted horror-themed coffee. Last Christmas I bought a tea for Ray from Coffee Shop of Horrors and he loved it! They will also be a vendor at Infinity Con this year! Make sure to check them out!
2. Minnie Mouse Ears!!!!! In April, Ray and I celebrated our 4th anniversary by spending a few days at Disney World. It was perfect. We rode rides, ate fancy meals, and spent lots of quality time with each other. I bought Minnie Ears to commemorate the occasion.
3. Mentos Pure White Sweet Mint gum – Let’s be real, I found this gum in the glove compartment of our car. I have no memory of purchasing it. I have no idea where it came from. All I know is that I love it.
4. Watermelon socks from Old Navy
5. Too Yacht To Handle by china Glaze – Ray picked this color out.
6. Sweet Talk to Me by Chine Glaze – My favorite nail color is Splash of Grenadine by Essie but I can’t find it in any store! Sweet Talk to Me is almost an identical color, although a not-as-great formula.
7. Not Your Mother’s sea salt spray – This sea salt spray seems to work as well as any other sea salt spray, but smells WAY better.
8. Simple cleansing micellar water.
9. The Walking Dead – We took a two and a half year break, but now we’re caught up on all seasons available through netflix. It’s intense guys.
10. Daredevil – Daredevil premiered on Netflix in mid-April and was renewed for a second season after about a day and a half. It’s REALLY violent, but also well written and thought out. I think we watched the entire season in a few days. My favorite character was the Kingpin, obvs.
11. Hannah Maggs – The most beautifully edited vlogs I’ve ever seen.
12. The Liturgists Podcast
13. Avengers: Age of Ultron
14. Mad Max: Fury Road – GUYS, MAD MAX WAS SOOOOOO GOOD! GO SEE IT NOW!!