1.Simple Facial Wipes – Yall, I’m really lazy sometimes and just can’t stand the idea of washing my face. Since I also can’t stand the idea of sleeping in eye makeup (kill me) these have really saved my face lately. Also, I have sensitive skin and these haven’t bothered my face at all.
2. Triumph by Carolyn Jessop – I don’t know if I’ve talked about this much on here, but I’m really interested in the FLDS. It might stem from my one-time obsession with Big Love. Triumph is the fantastically interesting 2nd book by Carolyn Jessop, recapping her experience escaping her life in the FLDS and her thoughts on protecting the families (especially children) still entrapped in the sect.
3. Minnetonka Moccasins – I’ve had these since October and while they’re probably more of a fall shoe, I still wear them all the time.
4. Maybeline Polish – Shocking Seas and Coral Crush. I mostly love these because they are cream finish polishes, but still really really shiny.
5. Burt’s Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Creme – Confession: I naturally have ugly, dry as hell cuticles. This stuff really works and smells delicious.
6. green $5 sunglasses – Holla! I love cheap sunglasses.