Ray and I are currently living the hospital life, as he had surgery Monday morning. It hasn’t been fun at all, so I decided to blog about something fun since Ray is currently in the middle of a valium induced nap.
1. Soap and Glory Flake Away scrub
2. Blueberry Gelly Hi-Shine by Barry M
3. Miss Fancy Pants by Essie
4. Wax tarts by Sage Berry Candle Company
5. Apples, specifically gala apples my in-laws brought us from the apple festival in North Carolina.
6. Lemon Flutter cuticle butter by Lush – Guys, this stuff is super good and you get sooooo much product!
7. Cinnamon Chex – my new favorite cereal!
8. Dr. Teals milk and honey Epsom Salt
9. Gilmore Girls – If you know me, you know how excited I was when Gilmore Girls became available on Netflix streaming!
10. Serial Podcast – I’m sure you’ve heard of it, as everyone has been talking about this podcast, but if you haven’t you should check it out!
11. My new ipad – a birthday gift from Ray!
1. New cactus! We recently bought a huge pot for replanting, so I’m looking forward to this guy really growing.
2. Blueberries! A few weeks ago I posted about our berry picking outing. We’ve seriously been reaping the benefits.
3. London calling candle from Bath & Body Works. Tea and lemon scented with a hint of spice. I can’t get enough.
4, Big sea salt shampoo by Lush, a flat-haired-lady’s dream come true. Also, it smells like a warm summers evening on the beach.
5. Pacific Blue by Sally Hansen, the perfect summer blue.
6. Orange is the New Black season 2. I know this show can get kinda nasty, but I love the way they humanize the inmates. It’s easy to write people off people they’re criminals, but when you seen the abuse that drove them to sell drugs or the insecurity that drove them to embezzle, it can be a game changer.
7.Rachel and Miles X-plain the X-men, podcast (and blog). A quirky husband and wife team explain the x-men from the beginning. What’s not to like?