1. Wacom Intuos 5
2. giant marvel mug
3. Teatree Mint Shampoo by Organix
4. Cleopatra in Space graphic novels
5. Hard Candy’s baked eye shadow in High Maintenance
6. Rose Salve by C.O. Bigelow
7. Loreal nail polish in Club Prive
8. Maybelline nail polish in Green with Envy
9. Maybelline eye shadow quad in Olive Martini
10. Dove dark chocolate with almonds squares
11. The Mindy Project
12. Days off with my hubs (MUSHY!)
1. Recording books – so now I’m doing music recordings at Big Brown Record Town, my own studio, so I’ve been learning as much as I can… these are all great books that I Recommend!
2. 12 gauge shot gun shell microphones - I got these Red12 Omni Mics for Christmas… and let me tell you, they have been GREAT! I love them! check the link out if you are into microphones (which I’m assuming most of your are actually into nail polish and not microphones)
3. new minnetonka moccasins – I had a pair and they got a hole in them, so I am sooooo glad to have a new pair!
4. Skyrim – So sometimes I play a Video Game. And when I do I prefer there to be elves and dragons involved. Yeah I’m that guy.
5. Georgia coffee travel mug – I finally got my own coffee mug… so I won’t drink out of a pink one as much!
1. New brown leather(ish) flats
2. Mason jars sippy cup (buy yours here)
3. Cat stain and Odor remover… Gross, I know. The begining of the month was a little rough cat-wise.
4. Deer Necklace (vintage, avon)
5. New iphone case from my sweet hubs
6. homemade guacamole
7. Clinique Dramatically Different gel
8. Orly nail polish in Luxe
9. Sally Hansen nail polish in slate blue
My friend Kayla, who was actually one of my fuge campers in 2007 during the hardest week of camp I’ve ever worked, posted an instagram of this necklace she got for Christmas. I instantly fell in love. I was literally on etsy looking this beauty up during our family festivities.
Isn’t it beautiful? It’s one of my new favorite things.
Buffalo/Indian Head nickels were only in circulation for 25 years (1913- 1938), which was partly due to how easily they became worn. That being said, I have no idea to date of the specific coin on my necklace.
I’ve kind of become obsessed with coin necklaces in the past few weeks. This is another one of my favorites. What are you obsessing over right now?