Girly things:1. Blueberry by Barry M
2. Good Morning Hope by Essie
3. Tassel Necklace from Bauble Bar – Actually, my first bauble bar purchase! I’ve been looking for a gold tassel necklace since last fall and I finally found the perfect one.
Food: 4. Summer fruits – This particular bowel includes strawberries, blackberries, blueberries, pineapple, and peaches.
5. Lucky’s grind-it-yourself honey roasted peanut butter – Guys, I’m willing to drive 45 minutes just to get this peanut butter. I know this photo is kind of disgusting looking, but I promise it’s delicious.
To me, summer is for easy reading.
6. Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? by Mindy Kaling – I’m late to the game, I know. I’ve loved Mindy Kaling since season 2 of The Office (when she started having a speaking role, haha) and her book has been on my to-read list for years! I definitely recommend Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me. Mindy has a new book, Why Not Me, coming out in September and I can’t wait to read that one!
7. Paper Towns by John Green – I’ve just started this one, but I’m really liking it!
8. Wayward Pines – One of our new favorite shows! This series is based off the Wayward Pines novels by Blake Crouch. It comes on Fox, but we’ve been watching it through Hulu Plus. I’ve already said this on facebook, but Wayward Pines is sort of like if LOST and Twin Peaks had a baby.
9. Orange is the New Black season 3 – I know this show is pretty raunchy. Also, terrifying (because hello, prison). But, OITNB is so well written and produced. I love that you get a peak into the characters life before they were behind bars. It humanizes the inmates by showing their past abuse, family life, mistakes, etc.
10. Lost World – I know there have been mixed reviews about this one. Even my own sister (my flesh and blood!) didn’t love Lost World. But, I sure did! #chrisprattforlife
Please, please tell me all your favorite things from the month of June!!