Happy January (except now it’s February!)
Here are a few favorites I had during the month of January:
1. Rifle Paper Co 2016 planner – In school I was a planner person. I NEEDED it to be able to get anything done. I’ve been inconsistent using a planner or agenda in my adult life. I’ve gone back and forth between physical and digital planners several times. So far, this planner has come in real handy, not to mention it’s beautiful!
2. Kat Von D eyeliner – I probably have 10 different brush and pen eyeliners in my makeup bag. This liner is my newest addition and I’ve loving it! It stays put all day!!
3. Cocktail Bling by Essie nail polish – Grey polish all day and all night.
4. Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse – My current favorite face product.
5. Elf eyebrow kit – If I could offer one piece of advice to all ladies it would be to check yo’ eyebrows!!
6. Sugar Crush scrub by Soap and Glory – This makes you smell like lime sour patch kids AND exfoliates your skin like a boss!
7. House of Cards – Guys, I don’t know why we waited so long to watch this! House are Cards is a Netflix original political drama- and I love it!! Can we take a moment and appreciate Frank Underwood’s southern accent?
What were your January favorites?!
Ray and I are currently living the hospital life, as he had surgery Monday morning. It hasn’t been fun at all, so I decided to blog about something fun since Ray is currently in the middle of a valium induced nap.
1. Soap and Glory Flake Away scrub
2. Blueberry Gelly Hi-Shine by Barry M
3. Miss Fancy Pants by Essie
4. Wax tarts by Sage Berry Candle Company
5. Apples, specifically gala apples my in-laws brought us from the apple festival in North Carolina.
6. Lemon Flutter cuticle butter by Lush – Guys, this stuff is super good and you get sooooo much product!
7. Cinnamon Chex – my new favorite cereal!
8. Dr. Teals milk and honey Epsom Salt
9. Gilmore Girls – If you know me, you know how excited I was when Gilmore Girls became available on Netflix streaming!
10. Serial Podcast – I’m sure you’ve heard of it, as everyone has been talking about this podcast, but if you haven’t you should check it out!
11. My new ipad – a birthday gift from Ray!
1. Minnetonka Moccasins – Its been a lot hotter here in the FL so I’ve traded up my norm of boots for moccasins a few days a week… They aren’t as hot!
2. Sports drinks – so I’ve been working out in the yard a lot lately and these and 1000 water bottles keep me hydrated.
3. Popsicles – Its been hot. These are cool.
4. Aquaponic Gardening by Sylvia Berstein – Reasearch for future projects
5. Working in the garden
6. Soaker hose for the garden. HUGE time saver.
1. Wacom Intuos 5
2. giant marvel mug
3. Teatree Mint Shampoo by Organix
4. Cleopatra in Space graphic novels
5. Hard Candy’s baked eye shadow in High Maintenance
6. Rose Salve by C.O. Bigelow
7. Loreal nail polish in Club Prive
8. Maybelline nail polish in Green with Envy
9. Maybelline eye shadow quad in Olive Martini
10. Dove dark chocolate with almonds squares
11. The Mindy Project
12. Days off with my hubs (MUSHY!)