We LOVE documentaries! Here are the Alliray top ten Netflix documentaries!
1. With Great Power: The Stan Lee Story – Even if you’re not into comics this is a great doc about an incredible man.
2. The Pruitt-Igoe Myth – The public housing complex built to change the inner city of St. Louis which became infamous for it’s crime, poverty and seggregation.
3. Resurrect Dead: Mystery of Toynbee Tiles – Mysterious tiles start showing up embedded in the streets in and sidewalks of major east coast cities. One guy decided to find out why.
4. Theremin: An Electronic Odyessy – This is truely an odessy about the invention of the thermin instrument created by Russian inventor Léon Theremin
5. Forks Over Knives – This doc explores that idea that we can cure ourselves of diseases by simply changing the way we eat.
6. Just for Kicks – People obsesed with collecting tennis shoes! So fun!
7. Copyright Criminals – Awesome look at music sampling.
8. Ingredients – Really informative doc about farmers markets and eating local.
9. Moog – This is a great doc about the Moog synthesizer created by Dr Robert Moog.
10. Unusual Buildings – This documentary is great because it’s actually kind of terrible. Lots of weird buildings with an awkward host stuck in the early 90s.
Have you seen any of these? What are some others we should check out?