If you’ve talk to me in the last 2 weeks I’ve probably just gone on and on about Game of Thrones, and for this I’m kind of sorry. I say “kind of” because I’m not sorry for loving Game of Thrones but I am sorry for being so annoying about it. We just finished marathon-watching season 2 and 3 and I can’t say enough good things. HBO is on their game, don’t you think? Here are a few reasons why I love Game of Thrones:
1.Khaleesi’s hair. Or maybe I should say Khaleesi’s wig. Either way, it’s fabulous. She’s absolutely my favorite character.
2. Opening credits. They’re definitely the most creative opening credits on tv right now.
3. No one is safe. Any character, large or small, can be killed off without any warning.
4. Winter is coming. Never forget.
5. The good guys don’t always win. Real life, yo. Joffrey’s the king. Ned is dead. Rob is dead. 340982394 other people are dead.
6. Valar Morghulis. Who even is this guy? Where did he come from? Why is he magic? I don’t know, but I like him.
7. Liking characters in season 3 you hated in season 1. Sansa Stark and Jamie Lannister, anyone?
8. Super strong female characters. Lady-knight Brianne is one of my faves. Also, remember when Khaleesi ate a horse heart? Whew…
9. Dragons, dire wolves, white walkers, three eyed ravens.
10. Arya and the Hound. Since I haven’t read the books, I don’t have any foreknowledge on this subject but something in me believes that the Hound is good and that Arya will end up saving his life or something.
11. The Red Wedding. You guys…
12. House tag lines. We Do Not Sow. Fire and Blood. Ours is the Fury.
Can you tell I’m obsessed!? Why do you love Game of Thrones?