About a year and a half ago I blogged about a few of my favorite YouTube channels, and I wanted to give you an update on who I’m loving now (and who you should love).
1. Crash Course- John Green is a huge deal right now with his best-selling book turned movie, The Fault in Our Stars. Did you know he started on YouTube? Did you also know he’s the creator of Vid Con, a conference specifically focused on online video? His youtube channel, Crash Course, provides short “crash courses” on history, literature, chemistry, etc. John specifically teaches on the history courses.
2. Two Years Eight Months– I love this lifestyle channel because it’s made by sisters who are best friends. Michelle and Aline are friendly, charming and informative in their videos. They make me want to make videos with my sister!
3. A Fab Life– Leah and Mary, stars of A Fab Life, are superstars at diy, decorating, hosting and most things fabulous.
4. Cute Polish– As all of you know, I’m slightly obsessed with all things nails. This channel is souly devoted to nail art and I can’t get enough of it.
5. Nikki Phillippi– Nikki Phillippi was one of the first people I ever started following on youtube. I found her several years ago when I was looking for a video on vitamin c. Random, right? She focuses on lifestyle and beauty. I also really love her vlog channel.
6. Miranda Sings– I don’t typically utilize youtube to watch comedy videos. You know, those cat videos or fall down videos the over 50 crowd likes to post on facebook? I’m not into it. I AM into the character Miranda Sings. Ray is not a fan, but I think this is one of the funniest characters out there right now.
Who do you love? Give me all your videos.