1. Urban Decay Naked 2 eye shadow palette. I just want to tell every girl I know to go and buy this. This palette is just so incredibly perfect and, dare I say, even better than the original.
2. Sinex by Vicks. Ray and I both got really sick towards the end of November and I don’t think we would have survived without nose spray.
3. Going Incognito by Essie, the perfect dark green without being hunter green.
4. Thomas honey Lip balm. We recently discovered that a local honey company in Lake City makes lip balm! 3 ingredients and the opportunity to support a local business, yes please! You can purchase your own Thomas Honey products here.
5. Clementines!! They are easier to peel than oranges and they have zero seeds. They kind of taste like candy with the added benifits of vitamin c.
6. My vintage locket. I bought this several years ago, but have really been loving it this past month.
7. Jericho. We watched the entire series during November! I know it seems out of character for me, but I REALLY loved it.
8. Sick leave. I think that’s kind of self-explanatory. =)
What were your favorites from November?