– Wild Wisteria by Orly. I love wearing really dark polishes in the winter time. I like to pretend that I’m chic.
– Marshmallow Fire Side candle from Bath & Body Works. I love the scent of this candle. It smells like the smokey mountains.
– Emergen-C. My co-workers a re dropping like flies and I refuse to get sick.
– Happy Handmade Home by Elsie Larson and Emma Chapman. I wasn’t going to include Christmas presents in my December Favorites because there’s really only a week left of December once Christmas hits. However, I read the whole book before the end of the year, so I think it counts.
– Cheap Walmart slippers. In the fall/winter our front yard turns into a sandspur jungle and walking around the house barefoot is a dangerous game. These also came in handy the week we were in the hospital. I have a feeling these wont last that long (I mean, they were like $9) but I got new ones for Christmas!
Making apple butter with my sister!
Under the Dome – This series is based off a Stephen King book. It’s weird and I really like it. If you’re interested, you can stream it through Amazon Prime.
I See Fire by Ed Sheeran – I have no idea why I recently started listening to this, because I believe this song came out last winter, but I love it!
Angels We Have Heard on High by Page CXVI – One of the most beautiful renditions of this classic Christmas song. I listened to it over and over while I was in the hospital with Ray at the beginning of the month.
What were you favorites of December 2014?