1. Better Homes Lemon Pepper scented wax cubes. My mom gave me a tart/wax warmer for Christmas and I LOVE it. We’ve tried out many different scents and this one is my current favorite. I’ve found that a lot of the wax tarts you buy at the grocery store can have a cheap, super sweet scent, but this one is light and refreshing.
2. Tree Hut Body Butter in the scent Coconut Lime. Perfect for summer AND the Tree Hut brand is much cheaper than what I was using before.
3. Saga issue 19. Saga is the first (and only) comic book series I’ve ever read. I picked up the trade of issues 1-6 at the library in January for Ray because I thought it looked kind of weird and fun. He never read it, but I loved it! While we were at Megacon Ray bought me the trades for issues 1-18! Issue 19 just came out and I loved it!
4. Trader Joe’s Quinoa and Black Bean chips. If you’re near a Trader Joe’s you HAVE to try these. Super flavorful and only about $2 for a huge bag.
5. It’s a 10 Leave-in Conditioner. This is actually a free gift with purchase sample I got from Ulta, but I’ll probably buy the full size when I run out. This stuff makes my hair so soft!
6. Orbit peppermint gum. A girl’s gotta have fresh breath.
7. The Girls are Out by Essie
8. The More the Merrier by Essie
9. Turquoise and Caicos by Essie.
10. Splash of Grenadine by Essie. Can you tell I’m on an Essie kick?
11. Teal and blue earrings from Target.
12. Summer! Summer is probably my least favorite season, but I still love it a little bit.
13. All I Do is Win by T-Pain, Ludacris and DJ Khaled. I kind of love Luda.
What have you been loving this past month?