1. A&W Root Beer. Omg people, ice cold A&W Root Beer can cure what ails you.
2. Whatcha Mean What’s a Zine? by Mark Todd and Esther Pearl Watson. This husband and wife team is pretty unstoppable in my opinion. If you’re interested in zines, comics, self-publishing, indie art or the like I would highly represent this book.
3. Generic Paul Mitchel Skinny Serum. Ok, this is seriously such a good dupe for Skinny and even smells the same. Also, it’s only about $8 at Sally’s.
4. Sally Hansen Insta-Dry in Lightening
5. Essie’s Mojito Madness
6. St. Ives green tea scrub. This is a really gentle scrub which is nice because I have pretty sensitive skin.7. Nail stickers! I’m kind of obsessed with them and I love getting crisp lines and fun shapes. You can purchase your own here.
8. Hell on Wheels. We started watching it on Nexflix a few weeks ago and OH MY GOSH it’s so good. Have any of you watched it?
9. My name is Earl. Ok, I know… but it’s kind of hilarious. Also, after watching Hell on Wheels with lots of violence and death, it’s nice to just watch something light and silly.
What are you guys loving these days? I would love to know!