– Sage Berry Candle Company – Sage Berry is local-ish (located in Ocala, FL) candle shop. I came across their booth several years ago at a craft fair and instantly fell in love. Their candles and wax tarts are 100% soy and are hand poured. My favorite scent (shown above) is called Cabin Hearth.
– Hot Cinnamon Sunset Tea by Harney & Sons – First, I would like to state that generally I’m not a tea person. Second, I would like the state that I freakin love this tea. We stayed at an Air B&B at the beginning of the month and this tea was just waiting for me on the counter. I tried it and had to buy my own once we got home.
– All Dressed Chips – Have you heard of these? Apparently they are all the rage in Canada, but the US is just now getting a taste, thank’s to Ruffles. All Dressed chips are amazing. They’re like a mixture of Salt + Vinegar and Barbecue. They’re only available for a limited time, so grab them if you see them! I’m obsessed!
– Thyme Oil – Honestly, this is more of a favorite for Ray than for me. He’s been using thyme oil to help him sleep and it’s really been working! He’s been sleeping more sound and waking up less at night!
– Banana Republic Scarf – I’m loving this festive scarf! I wanted a warm, but not swelteringly hot scarf for this winter season. I couldn’t find this particular scarf on their website, but I bought it in October so it might still be available in stores.
– Jessica Jones – Guys, if you’re not watching Jessica Jones on Neflix right now, you’re really missing out! It’s so good and Kristen Ritter is incredible. I loved her in comedic roles (Don’t Trust the B in Apt. 23, anyone?) but she really shined in this dark and more serious series.